1. How did you first decide to do music??
- Coming up singing & dancing listening to music as a shorty, after i stopped the basketball thing & fell into music.
2. Have you done any shows??
- Numerous in a couple states, a lot in Chicago, plenty sweet 16's & college parties.
3. Does fashion have a big influence on your music??
- very large, everyone wants to stay updated on clothing but sometimes loose the value of regular t-shirt & some sneakers.
Myself i wear a lot of different things but Im a sneaker head i actually still work at a footlocker. I tend to wear 2 different shoes alot as well.
4. What can we expect from you in the future??
- you can expect a long, crazy,loud,weird career out of me. Alot of downs But plenty more Ups. Im weird so i know my fans will stick with me.
5. What’s your favorite food??
- shiiit. Chicken & waffles, macaroni, skittles,krunchy kurls.
6. Do you wish you could change the world musically??
- I don't necessarily want to change the world, but more like add my Water mark, make my name known forever in the music game.
7. Where did you grow up?? And do you think that had any influence on your style??
- born & raised in Indiana, my moms family stayed there so close to each other it was no point of me to be anywhere else. my grandpa was the most important thing to me. lost him & den i started to grow up. But my Ogs took me to school in south suburbs of Chicago. but i was always in the city so i went through all the bad of gang bangn & shit still doing it. BUt i rep Chicago & Indiana. dont know any other artist out of indiana so i want to be the 1st.
IG - NewAra_
Youtube. - NewAraTV
Sound cloud - https://soundcloud.com/new-ara
NewAra - Loud Prod. Trey Billz Shot By @AZaeproduction ( Music Video )